Cargando la pagina... por favor espere!

No puedes ver la pagina? Click aqui

Foros de discusión El Malvinense
Bienvenidos al foro del diario digital "El Malvinense", para expresar sus ideas sin censura. Activo desde mayo 2008

InicioInicio  FAQFAQ   BuscarBuscar   MiembrosMiembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegistrarseRegistrarse 
 PerfilPerfil   Entrá para ver sus mensajes privadosEntrá para ver sus mensajes privados   LoginLogin 

DESDE CANADA CON LA VERDAD QUE AMERICA LATINA NO LO SABE
Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Siguiente

Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Actualidad -OFF TOPIC-
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaje
AF

MensajePublicado: Mie Dic 12, 2018 12:22 am    Asunto: Responder citando

Topete GLZ
8 hrs ·
La ESTAFA de MACRI al pueblo ARGENTINO - 2015/2018

En el año 2015 el títere de los EEUU "Mauricio Macri" logró llegar a la Presidencia de Argentina luego de una campaña llena de mentiras y manipulaciones, 3 años después logró llevar a cabo los objetivos encargados desde el Norte "Arruinar y endeudar a la Argentina, impidiendo una vez mas su crecimiento y desarrollo como país soberano".

En 1945 el Primer Ministro de Reino Unido Winston Churchill dijo:
“NO DEJEN QUE ARGENTINA SE CONVIERTA EN POTENCIA. ARRASTRARÁ TRAS ELLA A TODA AMÉRICA LATINA”.
Ver perfil de usuario Enviar mensaje privado
AF

MensajePublicado: Jue Dic 13, 2018 6:45 pm    Asunto: Responder citando

https://youtu.be/BfA0UGeTrf0?t=30
AF

MensajePublicado: Jue Dic 13, 2018 6:48 pm    Asunto: Responder citando

https://youtu.be/FRGrqx14qPA?t=14
AF

MensajePublicado: Lun Dic 17, 2018 5:47 pm    Asunto: Responder citando

que traicion y poca verguenza del governo judio en argentina

https://infoensenadadiario.blogspot.com/2018/12/el-embajador-argentino-en-londres.html?spref=tw&fbclid=IwAR3DA8RKmjUYovUe-YwviM2cyJ69SnV79E9XzibRx12PThZvU2KjZK57jlM
AF

MensajePublicado: Lun Dic 31, 2018 2:16 pm    Asunto: Responder citando

Antonio farinha Parksville BC Canada

In Time of Universal Deceit Truth is treason in the empire of lies.

ECHELON Spy network

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON

England Canada USA Israel Vatican Australia New Zealand

De cuervos y De Aguilas

Los cuervos son de vuelo bajo, corto y en bandada; y las aguilas vuelan altivas, solas entre las altas cumbres y de desde alli ven cada dia antes que todos el nuevo amanecer.

Los cuervos solo esperan que alguien caiga para ir y sacarles hasta los ojos.

Todos nacimos para Aguilas pero muchos se cansan de lo noble de las alturas y bajan al valle a vivir de la carroña.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/inatimeofuniversaldeceit/antonio-farinha-parksville-bc-canada-t4616.html

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/inatimeofuniversaldeceit/index.php
AF

MensajePublicado: Mie Ene 02, 2019 4:50 am    Asunto: Responder citando

FROM CANADA WITH LOVE

TO MY SPECIAL FRIENDS AND PERSONAL FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHO I HAVE KNOW IN PERSON

EX ARGENTINA PRESIDENT Cristina Fernandes Kirchner and the people of Argentina

EX BRAZIL PRESIDENT Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva and people of Brazil

PRESIDENT OF VENEZUELA Nicolas Maduro and people of Venezuela

PRESIDENT OF MEXICO Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador who I meet in Mezcales Nayrit Mexico in January 7 2014 in person also and the great people of Mexico

TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND THE NUCLEAR PERSONAL OF CONDOR PROJECT MISSILE OF FALDA DEL CARMEN ARGENTINA

ALSO MY FRIENDS AND NUCLEAR PERSONAL OF NUCLEAR MISSILE PROJECT IN THE SERRA DO CACHIMBO BRAZIL

AND

TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD IN NORWAY SWEDEN PORTUGAL SPAIN RUSSIA POLAND ARGENTINA BRAZIL CUBA USA CANADA JAPAN CHINA LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019

FROM ANTONIO FARINHA PARKSVILLE BC CANADA

August 3, 2005

President of the Republic of Brasil
Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva
Brasilia, Brasil

President of Republic of Venezuela
Hugo Rafael Chavez Frias
Caracas, Venezuela

President of Republic of Argentina
Nestor Carlos Kirchner
Buenos Aires, Argentina

President of Republic of Cuba
Fidel Castro
Havana, Cuba

Dear Sirs:

Although I am just an ordinary Canadian citizen, in 1970 I was honoured to be served with official credentials as a representative of Independent Catholic Apostolic Church of Brasil (Igreja Catolica Apostolica Independente do Brasil)by the Archbishop Patriaca, Don Manoel Ceia Laranjeira. These credentials were also recognized by a Canadian Embassy in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil and I understand also they are for all the North American continent. I still have them in my possession. Delivery of these credentials was brought to me by hand delivery, by Monsineur Ulisses Martins of the Independent Catholic Apostolic Church of Brasil. During his visit to Canada he made an interview to a Canadian newspaper, The Victoria Colonist, which I believe he appeared on the front page saying words to the effect...."when Brasil rises, the world will shake...." "Quando Brasil se levante, o mundo vai estremecer.....".

The intent and the powers of these credentials had various aims. All of them to help the people of Brasil and Latin America. I don't believe I ever have used them, but as they are in my possession, I take the liberty to direct myself humbly to the four of you Mr. Presidents, because in your hands and your power and the willingness of your great people, you have the strength to change the course of history and the destiny of the world. I do believe that in this world only the fittest will survive. Today you are facing the most terrorist nation in the world, the United States of America and the only one convicted as a terrorist nation by International Tribunal of Nations in Hague, Holland, with a government of deceitful, dishonest and unscrupulous liars and put together criminals. By a flood of information no honest citizen can fail to see what you are having to face. I cant stop to say how honoured I am to see a country and the Government of Spain, misled by lies, dishonesty and deceit by George Bush and Tony Blair and their band of criminals protected by diplomatic immunity, realized what crime of genocide was taking place in Iraq and withdrew their troops.

Today Iraq, Afghanistan; Tomorrow will be Venezuela, Brasil in Amazona, Argentina, and there will be no end because no one can stop the diabolic empires of United States and England who will come for you, and don't you doubt for a moment, and so is my belief. After I saw on the CBC in Canada, a documentary by Barbara Trent "Panama Deception", and I read how President Bush and the State Department stop a documentary by Oliver Stone about Cuba and President Fidel Castro titled "The Commandant", (both of them American producers) and all the flood of information through the internet, newspapers and television, I come to realize the only way your countries can survive is immediately unite in a military block, acquire and produce nuclear weapons to protect your people, your nations and your borders. Be very well informed the rich don't want to die. If united as a block you become a power to reckon with. If you stay divided you will be swallowed one by one. If nuclear weapons are so bad, how come the United States want more and more and more. Don't have illusions that they will respect any treaties, and a good example is Malvinas, part of the national territory of Argentina. Where a community of nations, the United Nations have voted so many times, and Organization of American States, also voted in April 18, 1982, that this is territory of Argentina, I believe. This shows to you clearly that the law is upheld by a power of nuclear weapons. These organizations are a total world farce in my belief, because no one enforces none of the resolutions. The five members of the Security Council with the power of veto all have nuclear weapons.

I believe that you should open your markets to China, Russia, Canada and all other nations and do not forget for a moment that a diabolic empire of United States and England cannot survive without exploitation of Latin America. They themselves will completely disintegrate as soon as your great countries unite. This is my belief. perhaps these credentials which have been given to me have served to alert your great minds.

Sincerely,
Antonio Farinha
321 Alberni Highway
Parksville, BC V9P 1L7 Canada
(250) 248-7673
afarinha1@yahoo.ca
afarinha@shaw.ca
AF

MensajePublicado: Mar Ene 29, 2019 3:03 pm    Asunto: Responder citando

QUORA PROPAGANDA INGLESA DE LA INDUSTRIA DE MENTIRAS

The Falklands were not out of NATO Treaty obligations.

The rest of NATO just pretended it was. Even Canada kept up that pretence.

Argentina had absolutely no fear at all of anyone else in NATO doing anything, other than the US continuing to give the UK access to “intelligence” and weapon systems that it shared.

The US support to the UK was not “clandestine” in any way. And it was minimal.

There were even some in the US that basically argued that “the UK would lose anyway” and that “the US needed to keep the fascist dictators it supported in “Latin America” as allies more than it needed to give any support to the UK, who would lose anyway.

There was even indirect French support to Argentina, in the sense that existing “maintenance contracts” continued to be carried out.

How France helped Argentina in the Falklands

At the start of the conflict, France's left-leaning president, Francois Mitterrand, had come to Britain's aid by declaring an embargo on French arms sales and assistance to Argentina.

He also allowed the Falklands-bound British fleet to use French port facilities in West Africa, as well as providing London with detailed information about planes and weaponry his country had sold to Buenos Aires.

Behind the scenes, actions were speaking louder than words. In what would appear to be a clear breach of President Mitterrand's embargo, a French technical team - mainly working for a company 51% owned by the French government - stayed in Argentina throughout the war.

In an interview carried out in 1982 by Sunday Times journalist Isabel Hilton, the team's leader, Herve Colin, admitted carrying out one particular test that proved invaluable to Argentinian forces.

So it really depends on what you mean by “controversy”.

I myself think it is “controversial” that Canada never properly supported the UK in the Falklands conflict, even though at least it’s excuse that it could do nothing was legitimate.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/...

As a case study, Canadian diplomacy during the Falklands War is emblematic of the confused, and at times contradictory, components of Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau's utopic and idealistic foreign policy. Canada's diplomatic actions during the war were based on four principles. The first, and most significant, was the safeguarding of what were deemed to be Canada's economic interests: chiefly nuclear exports. The second was Trudeau's ‘Third Option’ policy and the belief of ‘the vital importance of the North-South dynamic to Canada’. Third was the desire to distance Canadian foreign policy, economics, and military commitments from those of both the United States and Great Britain. Trudeau had mixed feelings about the Commonwealth and disliked both President Ronald Reagan and Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher. Lastly, during the war Canadian politicians and diplomats took the position of an ambiguous neutrality to protect and promote what they perceived to be Canadian interests. Many of the political and economic decisions made by Canada during the Falklands War were met by harsh criticism nationally and internationally in both public and political spheres.

What is more than just “controversial” is that compared to Canadians, despite the Canadian “self-criticism” evident above, every other member state of NATO was WORSE.

Let us look at the “controversial” motives of Trudeau:

safeguarding selfish “economic interests” trumps safeguarding altruistic “international law”
the “vital importance” of Canada and the US kissing the arse of Latin American fascist dictators
the desire to pretend that Canada is just not another “United States” (it really is), the desire to pretend that the UK is not the “mother country” of the “non-English” inhabitants of Canada, and the desire to make it even more obvious that Canada is not like Argentina either
the “ambiguous neutrality” that can be excused because Canada could not do anything anyway,
other than to speak up and say something about how Canada is not a fascist dictatorship that “claims Alaska” just because it is closer to it than the rest of the United States.
other than to speak up and say that the inhabitants of St Pierre and Miquelon are not “French Canadians” but French citizens
other than to speak up and say something that defends the “Queen” by pointing out that Donald Trump - or Pinochet - is a lot worse.
other than to speak up and do something that is not based on a selfish self-interest but on the interests of ALL humanity.
No, the question is completely wrong in its assumption.

This time, the UK stood alone against the fascist dictator, unlike the Second World War, where even Canadians of “German descent” understood the danger, and where even Americans of “Irish descent” made the sacrifice.

And won.

Just consider what the world would be like if the fascist dictators of today thought there was NOTHING any of us free people could do.

The Falklands Island war is “controversial” for Canadians.

For everyone else, other than the British, it is SHAMEFUL. A sovereign state was attacked, a territory was invaded, and everyone else made excuses.

And if you are an American, and disagree with me, perhaps you do not mind that the next time Canadian soldiers train in Alaska, that Canada annexes Alaska?
After all, Alaska is CLOSER to Canada, is it not?

And if you are a French person, and disagree with me on that, the same for St Pierre and Miquelon?
AF

MensajePublicado: Dom Feb 10, 2019 1:11 pm    Asunto: Responder citando

https://topeteglz.org/author/topeteglz12/

Última edición por AF el Dom Feb 10, 2019 3:39 pm, editado 2 veces
AF

MensajePublicado: Dom Feb 10, 2019 1:20 pm    Asunto: Responder citando

La ESTAFA de MACRI al pueblo ARGENTINO - 2015/2018

En el año 2015 el títere de los EEUU "Mauricio Macri" logró llegar a la Presidencia de Argentina luego de una campaña llena de mentiras y manipulaciones, 3 años después logró llevar a cabo los objetivos encargados desde el Norte "Arruinar y endeudar a la Argentina, impidiendo una vez mas su crecimiento y desarrollo como país soberano".

En 1945 el Primer Ministro de Reino Unido Winston Churchill dijo:

“NO DEJEN QUE ARGENTINA SE CONVIERTA EN POTENCIA. ARRASTRARÁ TRAS ELLA A TODA AMÉRICA LATINA”.

Todos los presidentes latinos amaricanos que suportan los EEUU y la ocupacion de Venezuela lo cual tiene las maiores reservas del mundo en olio so facto puestos en Argentina Brasil Colombia etc son facto puestos en eses governos y son todos traidores a esas naciones algunos tiene nacionalidad de Israel pero todos puestos en eses governos con dinero de CIA MOSSAD MI6 y el Vaticano y los buitres banqueros judios de Londres Inglaterra y lo TAVISTOK INTITUTO DE LONDRES Inglaterra de onde todas las guerras mundialmente son echas y preparadas desde 1945 han matado maz de 45 milliones de personas alredor del mundo hombres mujeres y ninos eses presidentes canallas son puetos en todos eses governos para que los extranjeros puedan robar todas riquezas naturas de eses paises sin la explotacion robaria y la matanza del pueblo de america latina y Africa .....Canada EEUU Inglaterra Israel Australia y Vaticano no pueden exister como naciones por exemplo Canada lo principal actor en el caso contra Venezuela es una actual colonia de Inglaterra por que nunca en la verdad adquiro su independencia reciben ordens directas de Inglaterra al Privy Council de Canada los EEUU igualmente es controlado por medio TAVISTOCK INTITUTO DE LONDRES y las coporaciones judias en los EEUU los cuales controlan todo governo de los EEUU Canada Australia America Latina y Africa

acui vos voi poner las la mejor informacion del mundo espero que algunos saiban ingles por muchos escritos estan in ingles asi busco ahudar el pueblo de america latina jamaz se olviden que inglaterra en 1982 estava perdiendo la guerra contra las fuerzas armadas argentinas ahunque tenian todo auxilio de la OTAN y las coporaciones internacionales judias contra vosotros echo en 18 de Abril 1982en SANDFIORD NORUEGA onde pusieron todo mundo contra Argentina asi como tambien salio de Noruega la informacion de la posicion del Belgrano para suio ahundmiento por que Noruega es parte de la OTAN los ingleses fueron ahudados por todo mundo en lo entanto iban usar armas nucleares para destruir Argentina en 1982 sobre eso pusieron una censura por 90 anos debajo de los ducomentos secretos sobre todo de la guerra de Malvinas en 17 23 de agosto de 1983 ahunque eso salio en los diario de Inglaterra y muchos diarios de los EEUU en 1983 la prensa radio television en America latina nadia publico sobre asta 30 anos maz tarde la razon es mui simple mantieron el pueblo de amarica latina en completa ignorancia de los factos reales que los inglese iban destruir y matar milliones de argentinos con armas atomicas por que estavan perdiendo la guerra toda la prensa 97 por ciento de radio televison y prensa mundial la tienen 6 corporaciones zionistas

entonces depoz con la corporacion de los traidores argentinos empezaron destruindo toda las fuerzas armadas argentinas corporaciones del governo y la terminacion de todo projectos nucleares y militares de Falda deL Carmen Ochoa etc y en 1992 dieron un ultimato a Menen tambien en 1992 los Bilderbergs en suia conferencia secreta en EIRE Escocia y depoz Lisboa Portugal para partir Argentina en pequenas republicas y hacer el nuevo estado de Israel en Patagonia para los rusos judios y su kazariana mafia

depoz de eso empezaron la guerra para destruir Irak y Libia y robar todo oleo y recursos naturales por que Irak y Libia fueron los unicos paises que financiavan todo develomento tecnico y militar de Argentina con billiones de dolares mensuales

por fabor revise se mios factos son reales

Hugo Chavez Documentary – The Background to Today’s Situation in Venezuela

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/02/04/hugo-chavez-documentary-the-background-to-todays-situation-in-venezuela/
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/02/10/the-un-vote-on-venezuela-gordon-duff-on-press-tv/

TAVISTOCK --

THE BEST KEPT SECRET IN AMERICA

http://barefootsworld.org/tavistok.html
http://barefootsworld.org/index.html
https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2017/03/henry-makow-western-imperialism-and.html
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/12/10/the-crypto-elite-and-the-wests-moral-vocabulary/

Canada, Australia & NZ Are Still Colonies

https://therealnews.com/stories/conservative-governments-of-latin-america-plus-canada-endorse-regime-change-efforts-in-venezuela
https://www.savethemales.ca/basic_fraud_-_concealed_uk_col.html
https://www.davidicke.com/article/158509/41993-canada-australia-a-nz-are-still-colonies
https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/06/why-do-I-reman-jewish.html
https://www.henrymakow.com/archives.html

The Royals: Royal Family Secrets Revealed [Full Documentary]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUfJXdMIRGw

WHO OWNS ENGLAND...
No wonder landowners are scared. We are starting to learn who owns Britain

QUIEN SON LOS PROREATRIOS DE INGLATERRA LOS LORDS RICOS

https://whoownsengland.org/
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1328270/A-Britain-STILL-belongs-aristocracy.html
https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/take-a-look-at-the-sprawling-real-estate-owned-by-the-queen-of-england.html/
https://www.harpercollins.ca/9780008321697/who-owns-england/
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/43080056-who-owns-england
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/03/landowners-scotland-britain-feudal-highland-spring
https://whoownsengland.org/2017/03/05/a-guide-to-modern-domesdays/
https://socialistworker.co.uk/art/43221/Who+owns+Britain+How+the+rich+kept+hold+of+land
https://libcom.org/news/article.php/land-ownership-right-roam-uk-10032006

Who owns The Federal Reserve and The Bank of England?

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080423003047AAqq8xL

Zionism DataPage

https://rense.com/Datapages/zionismdata.htm
http://www.bollyn.com/the-zionist-criminal-network
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/02/10/ww2-ww3-khazars-the-war-in-the-ukraine-2014-2015/
http://abundanthope.net/pages/Political_Information_43/Paul-Eisen-On-holocaust-Victim-Supremacy-Updated.shtml
http://zundelsite.org/veterans-today.html
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/history/zionism/news.php?q=1283450609
https://zaidpub.com/2013/04/15/jews-muslim-bigots-zionists-and-the-popes-freemasons-behind-armenian-genocide-holocaust/
http://aljazeerah.info/Opinion%20Editorials/2011/July/18%20o/Who%20Is%20Rupert%20Murdoch,%20Jewish%20Israeli,%20Representing%20Rothschild%20Family,%20Federal%20Reserve%20Banks,%20Organized%20Crime%20in%20Control%20of%20US-EU%20Governments%20By%20Gordon%20Duff.htm
https://patriotsnews.com/welcome-to-the-land-of-jewish-poverty-israel-veterans-today-news/

List Of Zionist Crime Syndicate

Organizations In The USA

https://rense.com/general85/zcrime.htm
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/02/08/exclusive-end-of-the-world-end-of-the-khazarian-jewish-mafia/
https://www.veteranstoday.com/?s=khazarian+mafia
https://www.veteranstodayarchives.com/tag/revisionism/

Sherman Skolnick

http://www.apfn.org/SkolnicksReport/index.html
https://rense.com/Datapages/skolnickdatapage.html
https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKskolnick.htm
https://gumshoenews.com/2017/11/09/old-items-sherman-skolnick-jfk-clinton/
https://www.revolvy.com/page/Sherman-Skolnick

WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT TERRORISM? By Dr. Robert M. Bowman, Lt. Col., USAF, ret.*

https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/what-can-we-do-about-terrorism-by-dr-robert-m-bowman-lt-col-usaf-ret.885625/

Salbuchi - Alerta Argentina!! Patagonia en Peligro - Parte 1 de 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO0dYp0UOUw

Salbuchi - Alerta Argentina!! Patagonia en Peligro - Parte 2 de 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_67Af43-iyI

Adrián Salbuchi: "Argentina tiene, como máximo, 10 años"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN_g2AEm0z8

Adrian Salbuchi Hour 1 Argentine Corruption & World Government in South America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAwlu-SMnno

Dr. Robert M. Bowman, Lt. Col., USAF, ret.*

Bowman, the father of Robert M. Bowman, Jr., is the founder and Presiding Archbishop of the United Catholic Church, an "independent Catholic fellowship" created in 1996 and held to be connected through apostolic succession to the Old Catholic Church.[1] Additionally, he is Executive Director of Christian Support Ministries. He also believes the US government was complicit in the September 11, 2001 attacks

http://www.thepowerhour.com/news4/Robert_bowman.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_M._Bowman
What Can We Do About Terrorism?
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4642.htm
https://www.sdearthtimes.com/et1101/et1101s7.html
https://rense.com/general78/pdet.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcwW8Cntvgo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlF-MnZF6Cc
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lavertonimages/2788229217/
http://www.alternativesmagazine.com/32/bowman.html
http://winterpatriot.blogspot.com/2007/09/dr-robert-m-bowman-duty-honor-country.html
http://www.raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl?md=read;id=314
https://dandelionsalad.wordpress.com/tag/robert-m-bowman/
https://www.globalresearch.ca/preventing-a-rogue-president-from-committing-a-war-crime-open-letter-to-the-new-generation-of-military-officers/6773
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.politics.liberalism/Mx1C_tcoza4/2FxWuEeJ9-kJ
http://911blogger.com/news/2008-09-14/911-truth-radio-show-lt-col-robert-m-bowman-phd-usaf-ret-michael-maxwell-sept-15th-10-pm-12-am-central-time
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.politics.liberalism/Mx1C_tcoza4/2FxWuEeJ9-kJ
http://911blogger.com/topics/dr-bowman
https://www.shiftfrequency.com/laura-tyco-former-head-of-star-wars-program-says-cheney-main-911-suspect/
http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/Military-Officers-for-911-Truth-Lt-Col-Robert-M-Bowman-PhD/
http://thepowerhour.com/news3/robert_bowman_letter.htm

FROM ANTONIO FARINHA PARKSVILLE BC CANADA

August 3, 2005

President of the Republic of Brasil
Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva
Brasilia, Brasil

President of Republic of Venezuela
Hugo Rafael Chavez Frias
Caracas, Venezuela

President of Republic of Argentina
Nestor Carlos Kirchner
Buenos Aires, Argentina

President of Republic of Cuba
Fidel Castro
Havana, Cuba

Dear Sirs:

Although I am just an ordinary Canadian citizen, in 1970 I was honoured to be served with official credentials as a representative of Independent Catholic Apostolic Church of Brasil (Igreja Catolica Apostolica Independente do Brasil)by the Archbishop Patriaca, Don Manoel Ceia Laranjeira. These credentials were also recognized by a Canadian Embassy in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil and I understand also they are for all the North American continent. I still have them in my possession. Delivery of these credentials was brought to me by hand delivery, by Monsineur Ulisses Martins of the Independent Catholic Apostolic Church of Brasil. During his visit to Canada he made an interview to a Canadian newspaper, The Victoria Colonist, which I believe he appeared on the front page saying words to the effect...."when Brasil rises, the world will shake...." "Quando Brasil se levante, o mundo vai estremecer.....".

The intent and the powers of these credentials had various aims. All of them to help the people of Brasil and Latin America. I don't believe I ever have used them, but as they are in my possession, I take the liberty to direct myself humbly to the four of you Mr. Presidents, because in your hands and your power and the willingness of your great people, you have the strength to change the course of history and the destiny of the world. I do believe that in this world only the fittest will survive. Today you are facing the most terrorist nation in the world, the United States of America and the only one convicted as a terrorist nation by International Tribunal of Nations in Hague, Holland, with a government of deceitful, dishonest and unscrupulous liars and put together criminals. By a flood of information no honest citizen can fail to see what you are having to face. I cant stop to say how honoured I am to see a country and the Government of Spain, misled by lies, dishonesty and deceit by George Bush and Tony Blair and their band of criminals protected by diplomatic immunity, realized what crime of genocide was taking place in Iraq and withdrew their troops.

Today Iraq, Afghanistan; Tomorrow will be Venezuela, Brasil in Amazona, Argentina, and there will be no end because no one can stop the diabolic empires of United States and England who will come for you, and don't you doubt for a moment, and so is my belief. After I saw on the CBC in Canada, a documentary by Barbara Trent "Panama Deception", and I read how President Bush and the State Department stop a documentary by Oliver Stone about Cuba and President Fidel Castro titled "The Commandant", (both of them American producers) and all the flood of information through the internet, newspapers and television, I come to realize the only way your countries can survive is immediately unite in a military block, acquire and produce nuclear weapons to protect your people, your nations and your borders. Be very well informed the rich don't want to die. If united as a block you become a power to reckon with. If you stay divided you will be swallowed one by one. If nuclear weapons are so bad, how come the United States want more and more and more. Don't have illusions that they will respect any treaties, and a good example is Malvinas, part of the national territory of Argentina. Where a community of nations, the United Nations have voted so many times, and Organization of American States, also voted in April 18, 1982, that this is territory of Argentina, I believe. This shows to you clearly that the law is upheld by a power of nuclear weapons. These organizations are a total world farce in my belief, because no one enforces none of the resolutions. The five members of the Security Council with the power of veto all have nuclear weapons.

I believe that you should open your markets to China, Russia, Canada and all other nations and do not forget for a moment that a diabolic empire of United States and England cannot survive without exploitation of Latin America. They themselves will completely disintegrate as soon as your great countries unite. This is my belief. perhaps these credentials which have been given to me have served to alert your great minds.

Sincerely,
Antonio Farinha
321 Alberni Highway
Parksville, BC V9P 1L7 Canada
(250) 248-7673
afarinha1@yahoo.ca
afarinha@shaw.ca

Russian Nuclear Submarines: Weapons Of Global War

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/02/09/russian-nuclear-submarines-weapons-of-global-war/

https://www.aporrea.org/
https://www.telesurtv.net/
http://www.pravdainternacional.com/
https://mundo.sputniknews.com/
https://actualidad.rt.com/
https://www.globalizacion.ca/
http://www.rebelion.org/
http://www.granma.cu/
https://www.globalresearch.ca/latest-news-and-top-stories

Última edición por AF el Mar Feb 12, 2019 12:21 pm, editado 9 veces
AF

MensajePublicado: Dom Feb 10, 2019 1:22 pm    Asunto: Responder citando

Noam Chomsky explica que las “ayudas humanitarias” esconden un acto agresivo

https://www.aporrea.org/internacionales/n338232.html
Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Actualidad -OFF TOPIC- Todas las horas son GMT - 3 Horas
Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Siguiente
Página 10 de 15
Cambiar a:  
Podés publicar nuevos temas en este foro
No podés responder a temas en este foro
No podés editar tus mensajes en este foro
No podés borrar tus mensajes en este foro
No podés votar en encuestas en este foro

phpBB Argento basado en phpBB © 2007 phpBB Argento

Page generation time: 0.0795s (PHP: 66% - SQL: 34%) - SQL queries: 15 - GZIP enabled - Debug on